- Society for the Study of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas, Links
- A long list of references to organizations, journals, research centres, and other resources.
- Resources for Endangered Languages
- Pointers to organizations that offer grants for Native American language revitalization projects originated from within the communities themselves, as well as the full text of books giving methods for revitalizing languages and reversing language shift.
- Alaska Native Language Center
- The ANLC works closely with the YNLC on many joint projects including Native Language Teacher Training.
- The Council of Yukon First Nations
- The governing body of the YNLC.