Frequently Asked Questions
To improve service, the YNLC offers here the most frequently requested information. If your questions are not answered here or in any other part of this web site, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Names and Songs are Private Property
- The YNLC does not distribute names or songs as these are privately owned.
- Suggested Names
- If you wish to give your child or dog a name from a Yukon language, try one of these.
- Season's Greetings in Yukon Languages
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Common Expressions in Yukon Languages
- Welcome — Good To See You!
- How Are You?
- Thank You
- I speak Native Language
- The Media on the YNLC
- Reports in the local media on YNLC activities and programs.
- Activities Reports
- Twice per year the YNLC reports on its activities.
- Naming Ayamdagoot Campus
- The late highly respected Tagish elder Angela Sidney named the new campus of Yukon College Ayamdagoot when it opened in 1988.